- When I submit an application online what do I do from there?
You can call to check that we received your application. You will be placed in our system for 6 months after date of application.
- If I have a felony will I still be eligible for job placement?
Yes. We have clients that will consider applicants containing a felony history.
- Can I call in and check on my online application?
Once you have done your online application you can call and make sure we did receive it.
- How long does my application stay on file?
Applications stay on file for 6 months if you have completed our pre-application. If you are fully registered in our office your application stays on file forever.
- If I am already fully registered do I need to bother putting in an application online?
No. Once you are fully registered you would not need to put in an online application. However, we encourage you to bring in any change or updates of your information.
- How do you become fully registered?
Once you have submitted an online application and a position becomes available that fits your skills, our office will contact you to come in and fully register with our agency.
- What jobs do you have available?
The types of jobs available vary from day to day. We fill our positions as soon as they come in. As a general rule, we have light industrial, clerical and some quality positions.
- What types of jobs are available that will train if I do not have any experience?
We do have some entry level positions that are light industrial jobs. They will often train for positions such as assembly and machine operators.
- What should I bring with me when I meet with my recruiter?
You should bring two forms of Identification. It is recommended that you bring a resume with you for Clerical positions.
- What time do you take pre-applications in the office?
We accept pre-applications Monday through Friday from 9am -11am and 1pm- 4pm EST. You may submit an application online at any time.
- What are your hours of operation?
Our Columbus and McDonough offices are open from 8:00am-5:00pm EST, Monday-Friday. Our Opelika office is open from 8:00am-5:00pm CST, Monday-Friday.